El Concilio CA Prepaid Mastercard®
Convenience & Savings
- Family in Mexico receive funds instantly into their own Mexico Card Account — No travel required to pick up cash. (Coming)
- Payroll Direct Deposit — No Fee – No more check cashing fees. Get paid up to 2 days earlier.
Safety & Security
- Keep your cash safe — Reload Cash on your card at over 100,000 locations and access cash at ATMs worldwide. Balance up to $10,000 at any one time!
- El Concilio CA accounts are FDIC Insured.
- Option to build credit through using the El Concilio CA Card, powered by Crediture* (Coming)
- An El Concilio CA Card account can help you to qualify for services that require a debit card for automatic recurring payments.
Open an El Concilio CA Unica Card Account
You can enroll for your card with at least one of the following: SSN, ITIN, U.S. Driver’s License or photo ID from your country of origin. At the time you enroll for your card, you will be asked to set up your username and password for access to your online account and be able to download the El Concilio CA Card App. Your card will arrive by mail within 7 to 10 business days. Once your card is activated and loaded with funds you can use it anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
Activate Your Card
- Call 888-877-2268
- Open the El Concilio CA Card App to access your account.
- You will be asked to choose a PIN
- Your account information can be found in the El Concilio CA Card app. To start receiving direct payroll deposit, provide your employer with the account and routing numbers found in your app.
Load Money Onto Your Card
- Load cash on your card at over 100,000 Green Dot® locations across the country. Go to https://m2.greendot.com/locate to find a location near you.
- Set up Direct Deposit of your paycheck or Government Benefits – No Fee for Direct Deposit
- Load money to your card account from a checking account or from another El Concilio CA UnicaCard account. Fees5 may apply.
Share & Transfer Money
Send Money across the U.S. and to Mexico
with the El Concilio CA App
- At the time you enroll or after you receive your card, you can refer Family and Friends for a card issued by partner bank in Mexico as a way to transfer money card-to-card. The first time you transfer money to someone in Mexico, they will receive a What’s App message telling them to download the app and complete the registration to establish their account, They can then choose to either go pick up cash or keep the funds in their digital wallet.
- Share money with other El Concilio CA UnicaCard cardholders in the U.S. See cardholder agreements for more details.
The EL Concilio CA UnicaCard Prepaid Mastercard® is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, oersuant to licence by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the circles designed are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorpated. *Important information for opening a Card account: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify, and record information that identities each person who opens a Card account. What this means for you: When you open a Card account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s licenses or oter identifying documents.
*Crediture is a data analytics company that evaluates credit risk by analyzing personal and financial data, providing lenders with insights for credit decisions. Additionally, Crediture offers personalized credit-building recommendations and guidance to individuals, helping them improve their creditworthiness over time. No credit check required.